Monday, August 4

National Cross Country Event Report from Kara


I came 11th out of 24 people in the cross country today. I was in front for the first 300 metres. I looked really small in the start straight (see picture - I'm wearing yellow). Dad called me a little fish. I was overtaken at the first corner by the first two girls. I blew on the first hill and gradually dropped back.

Here is a picture of me in the first straight. The girl who won is in the Wellington Olympic Club. The course was really good and hilly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hae room 13 wats up in the q center! its lydia by the way!

well done Kara you are an amazing runner girl keep at it! i miss you guys so much all my friends over there riverdale is such a cool school man if you think it sucks or dume i should say sorry and then you think intermidiate looks cool um..... you got it all wrong haha but intermidiates cool lots of new this and places and people and oppertunities but you will all ways remember Riverdale because riverdale school it really is so cool yeah! hahaha memories enjoy your time at school other wise life will be bad! good luck for your show tonight brake a leg all of you and by the way i am coming! yay see you there and i might come see you after school okay doky by room 13